How long does a single charge last?
- The Power Flex Pro should last up to 8 to 10 hours +, after a full charge. The timing is defined with this range due to the fact that different devices are subject to unique charging times. Not all devices require the same amount of charge so this is simply dependent on what is being charged.
Does the Power Flex Pro charge both Apple and Samsung devices?
- Yes! Anything that has USB capability is able to be charged. Video game controllers, pocket projectors, smartphones, etc - you name it, it can be charged!
What is the best way to charge Power Flex Pro?
- The recommended source of charging is through the charging cable. This method provides the most efficient and quickest way to charge the Power Flex Pro.
What about solar energy?
- While solar energy is an excellent way to charge the device, due to the compact solar panel size it charges slower than that of the cable. Charging in the sun provides that extra boost for whenever you are without access to traditional charging methods and is extremely beneficial when outside. Be sure that the Power Flex Pro has some power before you charge it in the sun.
Does the device overheat?
- No, the Power Flex Pro is built to withstand the hottest temperatures all while maintaining a high level of performance.
Is there any potential harm for my device?
- No, the Power Flex Pro is designed to be the most optimal charging device on the market. Once the saturation point is reached the system automatically turns off, thus avoiding any potential overloading problems.
For any comments or additional questions, please send us an email at, firstname.lastname@example.org.